|Type 1:||People that have read the book, and have spent days preparing themselves by repeating the mantra 'conceal don't feel'.|
|Type 2:||People that think it's just another love story with a twist, and come out of the cinema shell shocked, and feeling like their hearts have been ripped out of their chests.|
That tag wins all the awards, in the history of ever.
HEADCANON FUCKING ACCEPTED.
HEADCANON COMPLETELY ACCEPTED.forever reblog
Welcome to my 4.5k follower giveaway! My last giveaway was a great success so i thought i’d do another one, with more prizes and winners!Giveaway items:
- Lord of the Rings Evenstar Necklace
- Timey Wimey Wall Clock
- Supernatural Pillow
- Mordor University Hoodie
- The Hobbit Hollow Booksafe
- Harry Potter Golden Snitch Necklace
- Doctor Who Bowtie
- Van Gogh Doctor Who NecklaceRules:
- This is a follower appreciation giveaway, so you must be following me!
- No giveaway blogs (i will check)
- Reblog till your hearts content! (try not to spam though)
- Likes don’t count, though you can like it to bookmark
- The deadline to enter is April 21st (my birthday yay)
- There will be 8 winners!
- Winners will be selected at random
- Ask box must be open at all times, and you must be willing to give me your address! If the winners don’t respond within 24 hours i will pick another winner.
- If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
All the items are from etsy and will be shipped to the winners directly.
Thank you to all my lovely followers, and good luck! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
I’d happily watch an 8 hour film adaptation of a book if it meant every little book detail was put in it
THESE ARE SO COOL! LOOK AT DRACO ASDFGHKJJL’AS
CAN WE HAVE THIS AU INSTEAD OF THE SECOND HALF OF BOOK 7
BECAUSE I MEAN
Ginny Weasley is a “person of interest in Salazar Opera House arson and bombing.” HOLY SHIT CAN I READ THAT
|The showrunner confirms that Merlin and Arthur did indeed grow to love each other by the end of the series, calling it a “pure” love:|
|JULIAN MURPHY:||We did, very genuinely, think of the episode as a love story between two men. Which is what I think it is, jokes and innuendo aside.|
|KATIE MCGRATH:||You can’t deny that Merlin and Arthur do love each other, you know? In whatever love way you want to think, there is no denying.|
|Murphy points to the moment where Arthur finally dies as what the entire series has been building towards:|
|At the “just hold me,” Murphy justifies to a shocked McGrath that:|
|JULIAN MURPHY:||Well, he’s dying, the man he loves is dying, so he’s holding him.|
|KATIE MCGRATH:||I think you maybe just confirmed what a lot of people thought,|
spnedit: DemonsThey don't want anything,
just death and destruction for its own sake